A Rich and Organic Soil Conditioner and stimulant
- Entirely organic soil conditioner
- Significantly improves absorption of nutrients
- Acts as a detoxifier and remedy for plants
- For use with other nutrients
The Aptus Humic Blast is rich in multiple nutrients that improve soil structure and increase capacity of water retention in plants. It is particularly high in potassium and carbon components that act as a natural soil conditioner, helping to keep plants clean and healthy.
What is the purpose of the Aptus Humic Blast?
This nutrient solution is perfect for detoxifying plants from harmful substances such as heavy metals, chlorine compounds and sodium. Made from a highly sophisticated blend of micro-elements, Aptus Humic Blast is extremely good at neutralising acids and salts to boost plant health.
In addition, it also significantly reduces stress during transportation and transplanting of plants, helping plants to continuously grow stress free to their max potential.
Who Can Use This?
This product can be used by most types of gardener as it’s specially designed to boost flowering and bud health with simple small doses. It can be used by both the beginner and commercial grower looking to improve nutrient absorption.
It is advised that you try to flush the final week of use through with clean water. Hence regulating the nutrient salts to ensure the next production of young plants have a successful start.
Aptus Humic Blast Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: Apply simply 30ml of Humic Blast per 100 litres of water. Then on the last watering use 60ml of humic blast per 100 litres of water.
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 250ml sized containers.
Find our entire range of Aptus here!