A Pump Capable Of Circulating Phenomenal Amounts Of Water
- A heavy duty pump capable of moving up to 7000 litres of water an hour
- Can be connected to different sizes of piping
- Perfect for growers looking to move large volumes of nutrient solution in large systems
The AquaKing Q4003 is a heavy-duty pump that is capable of moving phenomenal amounts of liquid per hour. This pump will effectively move up to 7000 litres of liquid per hour through the outlet adaptor. Likewise, you can connect various sizes of piping, making it ideal for growers who are using larger systems and looking to move large volumes of nutrient solutions.
These pumps are compact in size and perfect for use in general hydroponics. They help deliver nutrient solutions through driplines whilst ensuring that your nutrient solution stays sufficiently aerated. Its scaled motor produces large amounts of air, whilst remaining silent and discrete. Plus the suction pads on the bottom of the pump make it easy to attach to any tank system. You can expect long durability at a great price with these pumps.
AquaKing Pump Q4003 Specifications
- 1 x AquaKing Pump Q4003
- Power Supply: 230v – 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 400w
- Delivery Rate Max: 7000 L/H
- Delivery Height Max: 8m
- Immersion Depth Max: 8m
- Water Temperature Max: 35°C