Ensure Strong Root Growth With Atami B’Cuzz Root Stimulator
- Promotes explosive root development
- Reduces the chance of root disease like root lice, root rot and Fusarium
- Focuses on building young plants into large, healthy and well-balanced adult plants
- Leads to improved absorption rates of water and nutrients – suitable for hydro, coco and soil
Atami B’Cuzz Root Stimulator is a powerful nutrient solution developed to improve root development in young plants. It also reduces the chance of devastating root diseases such as root rot and Fusarium.
What is the purpose of Atami B’Cuzz Root Stimulator?
This nutrient solution helps to provide your plants with a far more nutritional and beneficial environment for root development. Roots are essential to absorb water, nutrient salts and sugars, especially within young plants. Root Stimulator ensures a strong root growth, yet also reduces the chance of numerous root diseases. Likewise, this boost will also improve absorption rates of both water and nutrients. Therefore creating a far bigger and healthier plant.
Furthermore, this ultra-concentrated nutrient solution is suitable for hydro, coco and soil use.
How to use this…
To use this solution we recommend that you add B’Cuzz Root Stimulator to feeds from the first week onwards. On the first week use it daily, then replace it during the second week. You’ll get the best results using 1ml per litre of water.
Atami B’Cuzz Root Stimulator Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 1ml per 1 litre of water
- For use on all growing mediums: hydro, coco and soil
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 Litre or 5 Litre sized containers.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.
Find our entire range of Atami here!