Encouraging Healthy Soil for Healthier Plants
- Has a positive effect on the development of roots, growth and flowering
- Reduces the risk of harmful soil diseases
- Minimises the chance of over-fertilisation
- For use in hydro, soil or coco substrate
Atazyme is a fantastic blend of over 14 crucial vitamins needed to speed up the disintegration of dead plants, whilst also reinforcing the immune defence system.
What is the purpose of the Atazyme?
Atazyme makes the intake of nutrition far easier for the plant. It also reduces the detrimental risk of over fertilisation and has a positive effect on the development of root system, growth and flowering.
In addition to providing nutrition to your plant, Atazyme significantly reduces the pH value of irrigation water. It dissolves these elements more efficiently and ensures complete rinsing of the old nutrient solution. However, do not use this in place of typical pH correction solutions.
Who Can Use Atazyme?
Atazyme can be used by most types of gardener looking to maintain healthy soil to ensure healthy plants. Similarly its also well suited for plants that normally benefit being in an acidic environment.
Atazyme Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 2ml per litre of water
- For use on plants – suitable as an added supplement to a regular diet for growing.
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 Litre sized containers.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. When put together at the same time, they can react with each other. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.
Find our entire range of Atami here!
There are no reviews yet.