Maximise The Flowering Potential Of Your Plants!
- Increases bud and flower size
- For use in hydroponic systems and soil-based plants
- Can be used with other nutrients
What is the purpose of the Blossom Blood?
Designed to be a plant and flower enhancer, Blossom Blood is perfect for improving your plant’s health whilst also increasing the plant’s flower production. This solution also stabilises pH levels, maximises floral production and is made from a high-quality blend of ingredients.
In addition to being a powerful flower booster, Blossom Blood is also extremely versatile. This is because the nutrient is for use conjunction with other nutrients, making its beneficial properties even more effective.
Who Can Use Blossom Blood?
This is for use by most types of gardener in hydroponic systems and soil-based plants. Therefore, these types of gardeners could be a traditional gardener who needs to improve their plants flowering. On the other hand, it could also be a professional hydroponic gardener who wants to significantly improve their commercial crops bud and flower size.
Blossom Blood Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Hydroponic systems: Add one gram of Blossom Blood for every 10 litres of growing solution directly to your reservoir once flower buds appear on your plants.
- Soil-based plants: Dissolve 1 gram into 20 litres of water. When flower buds are established, use 1/2 litre of solution per plant. Finally, repeat the procedure once more in 2 weeks.
Specifications & Guidance:
- For use on plants, through their flowering stage
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time. This is because they can clog together, making it impossible for the plant to absorb the nutrients.