- Keeps your plants pH and nutrient levels in check
- Provides healthy growing environment for your plants
- Fully waterproof
- Easy maintenance
The Bluelab Growers toolbox is the Swiss army knife of the plant world. It ensures that plants have enough nutrients, keeps them healthy and strong and also improves the plants potential yields.
What is the purpose of the Bluelab Growers toolbox?
To grow plants successfully, especially via hydroponic systems, it is necessary to monitor and change the pH and EC levels of your nutrient feed on a regular basis. The purpose of the Growers toolbox is to supply gardeners with all the tools they need to manage these pH and EC levels. Included within the toolbox is a Bluelab pH and Bluelab E.C pen. Each pen has its own feature which allows it to either measure the pH level and temperature of a liquid, or measure electrodes which indicates EC levels.
Where can the Bluelab Growers toolbox be used?
Anyone who needs to closely monitor a plants pH or E.C level can use the Growers toolbox. This could either be gardeners who are growing blueberries, which need a strongly acid soil, or gardeners who just need to constantly measure an E.C level.
Bluelab Growers toolbox Contents & Specifications
- 1 x Bluelab pH pen (batteries included)
- 1x Bluelab E.C pen (batteries included)
- 3 x plastic calibration pots
- 1 x Bluelab Growers Toolbox wall chart
- Bluelab probe care manual and Bluelab Grow Book
- 1 x 30ml Bluelab pH probe cleaner
- 1 x 30ml Bluelab conductivity cleaner
- 2 x 20ml pH Probe storage solutions
- 2 x 20ml pH 4.0 Calibration solutions
- 1 x Cleaning chamois and cleaning brush
- 2 x 20ml pH 7.0 Calibration solutions
- 2 x 20ml 2.77 E.C Conductivity standard solutions