Monitor pH Levels Easily With The Bluelab Guardian Monitor
- Monitors measurements of pH, EC and temperature directly in your irrigation line
- 24/7 monitoring that will Email if anything goes wrong
- Data logs directly to your computer and the cloud via wireless connection with Bluelab connect Stick
- Discover our entire range of pH monitoring accessories
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline monitors pH, conductivity and temperature levels. What’s even more impressive is that it also logs these critical parameters to your computer. Therefore, helping gardeners to control nutrient levels, resulting in healthier plants and larger yields.
What is the purpose of the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline?
To ensure that plants grow healthy, you will need to monitor nutrient and temperature levels. This is because the Guardian Monitor Connect Inline helps with this by automatically logging pH, conductivity and temperature levels. As a result, this means that gardeners have all the data they need to maintain a healthy growing environment. Therefore improving plant health and also increasing yields.
In addition, another benefit is that the access data is stored in the cloud. Likewise, this data can be accessed wirelessly by gardeners who want to ensure that critical parameters are hitting the mark. This improves gardener’s knowledge, and will also result in better plant growth.
Who might use this product?
- Traditional gardeners
- Hydroponic gardeners
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline Specifications
- Measurement range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
- Temperature range: 0 – 50 °C
- Resolution: +0.1 pH
- Signal range: Indoor/Urban – 66 feet/20 meters. Outdoor/RF line-of-sight – 164 feet/50 meters
- System requirements: Microsoft Windows XP or greater