- Stimulates the growth of fruits and flowers
- Provides fruit with extra flavouring
- Easy to use
- Works perfectly with hard & soft water
- Designed for recirculating hydroponic systems
Canna Aqua Flores is a market leading plant feed that is best used on plants’ which are in their flowering stage. It is perfect for improving a plants ability to produce flowers whilst also improving their fruits taste.
What Is Canna Aqua Flores Used For?
Aqua Flores helps plants that are in their flowering stage produce larger and tastier flowers and fruits. Designed to work in recirculating hydroponic systems, Aqua Flores is perfect for plants grown in mediums other than coco and soil, such as clay pebbles. Aqua Flores contains a rich blend of macro and micronutrients that help plants grow dense, healthy growth. Furthermore, Aqua Flores contains silicon which helps produce significantly stronger stems and improves the plants overall health. Can also be used with other Canna products.
Who Can Benefit From Using Canna Aqua Flores?
Any type of gardener who grows plants in a recirculating hydroponic system can benefit from using Aqua Flores. This can be a home gardener who wants to significantly increase the health and production capabilities of their plants. However, it could also be a large-scale hydroponic gardener who wants to simultaneously improve their plant’s health and ability to produce flowers and fruit.
Canna Aqua Flores Specifications & Guidance
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Aqua Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:333 (30 ml A per 10 litre of water and 30 ml B per 10 litre of water)
- Add Aqua Flores A. Stir well, then add Aqua Flores B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Aqua Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.3 – 2.1 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially
- Use the nutrition from the moment that flowers start to form, from 1 to 3 weeks 12 hours of lighting
- Renew the nutrition regularly
- Do not mix concentrates directly