Reduce The pH Values Of Your Nutrient Solution During The Flowering Period With Mono pH-Pro Down Bloom
- For use during the flowering phase of plant development to lower pH levels of your nutrient solution
- Can be used within soil, coco or hydroponic reservoir systems
- Discover the entire Canna Nutrient Solution & Booster range
Canna Mono pH-Pro Down Bloom is used to lower the pH value of your nutrient solution. It is absolutely crucial to maintain the correct pH when growing plants professionally.
What is the purpose of Canna Mono pH-Pro Down Bloom?
Canna Mono pH-Pro Down Bloom is a fantastic pH adjusted developed by the fantastic scientists at Canna. It is used to reduce the pH value of the nutrient solution you use to feed your plants. It is very important to regulate and monitor the pH levels of your nutrient solution as the incorrect level will slow down and even stop your plant’s development. Likewise, This formula is particularly great during the flowering period, as it helps to improve plant flowering conditions.
Who can use Canna Mono pH-Pro Down Bloom?
Simply add this solution in very small dosages. Start with 5ml per 1 litre, adding this to your nutrient tank, whilst checking the pH level with a pH meter. Do this until the required pH level is achieved. Similarly, please make sure that you stir the mixture well before every measurement.
Product Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 5ml per 1 litre
- For use on plants during the flowering period
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 litre sized bottles
See our entire range of Canna Nutrients here!
There are no reviews yet.