Designed To Provide Clean Air And Eliminate Unwanted Smells In Grow Rooms
- Great quality and airflow
- Great air filtration without the issue of choking your extraction fan
- Helps to kill grow room smells without harming the power of your fans
- Available in a variety of sizes and models – CarboAir 100, CarboAir 50, CarboAir 60
The CarboAir Filters withstand the most demanding environments, constructed to the highest quality to clean large volumes of airflow and any unwanted smells.
What are CarboAir Filters used for?
The CarboAir Filters help give grow rooms the best possible air quality. As one of the highest-powered carbon filters available on the market, built to tackle large volumes of air and minimise odour levels. As a result, no nasty smells leave your grow room as it double filters your air supply before it exits.
Furthermore, these cleverly designed filters are also a very important part of hydroponic growing within grow rooms. Plus, extraction systems cannot work properly if there is too much drag. Therefore, if less air goes through the system, the growth process slows down and plants don’t grow to their full potential.
Where can CarboAir Filters be used?
CarboAir Filters are a great addition to an indoor growing system. They maintain a steady environment which is essential for successful growing. Similarly, they help to remove warm stale air and instead replace this with fresh air, replacing the CO2.
In addition, these carbon filters simply attach easily to your current extractor fan it is important that it matches the diameter of the extractor fan. It is also essential that there are no gaps and that the system is air-tight in order to get the best results.
Who Might Use This Product?
In addition, there are a variety of different Carbo Air Filters for you to choose from to suits any growers needs. The CarboAir 50 is for lower output fans and therefore ideal for smaller spaces. Whereas the CarboAir 60 is for those growing in a slightly larger space. However, the CarboAir 100 is for professional growers and much larger growing environments.
You can see all of the filters and filter covers we do right here!
Setting up a new grow room? Check out our Greenbox Tents and our Filter Kits for ideal growing equipment. Alternatively, check out our Complete Tent Kits that will provide you with the perfect equipment to get started!
Air Flow Rates
- CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 100mm x 330mm – 410 m3/hr
- CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 125mm x 330mm – 480 m3/hr
- CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 150mm x 330mm – 600 m3/hr
- CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 200mm x 500mm – 1000 m3/hr
- CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 250mm x 500mm – 1200 m3/hr
- CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 315mm x 500mm – 1500 m3/hr
- CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 315mm x 1000mm – 3100 m3/hr
- CarboAir 50 Carbon Filter 315mm x 1200mm – 3850 m3/hr
- CarboAir 60 Carbon Filter 150mm x 660mm – 1350 m3/hr
- CarboAir 60 Carbon Filter 200mm x 660mm – 1700 m3/hr
- CarboAir 60 Carbon Filter 250mm x 660mm – 2000 m3/hr
- CarboAir 60 Carbon Filter 250mm x 1000mm – 3100 m3/hr
- CarboAir 60 Carbon Filter 315mm x 660mm – 2450 m3/hr
- CarboAir 60 Carbon Filter 315mm x 1000mm – 3600 m3/hr
- CarboAir 60 Carbon Filter 315mm x 1200mm – 4250 m3/hr
- CarboAir 100 Carbon Filter 200mm x 660mm – 2550 m3/hr
- CarboAir 100 Carbon Filter 250mm x 660mm – 3800 m3/hr
- CarboAir 100 Carbon Filter 250mm x 1000mm – 5800 m3/hr
- CarboAir 100 Carbon Filter 315mm x 660mm – 4250 m3/hr
- CarboAir 100 Carbon Filter 315mm x 1000mm – 6900 m3/hr
There are no reviews yet.