Improving Rooting And Help Your Nutrient Solution to Distribute Evenly
- Perfect for commercial growing within Aqua Trays
- For use within a recirculating or run to waste system
- Several slabs can be added together for bigger grow rooms and one slab will grow 6 plants
- Discover the entire Cultilene range
The Cultilene Rockwool Slabs are the perfect growing medium when trying to grow your plants within aqua trays, they ensure that plants continue to root and grow well.
What is the purpose of the Cultilene Rockwool Slabs?
They are designed to improve plants growth and root development when growing within aqua trays. Some growers like to use aqua trays as a drip-irrigation system, they are an easy to use DIY alternative to a hydroponic system.
Furthermore, there are two specifications available for you to choose from. The Maxxima range is for use throughout your plant’s growth stages, whereas the Optimaxx is specifically for the final stages of planting.
Who can use the Cultilene Rockwool Slabs?
The Cultilene Rockwool Slabs are specifically for use for growing long term crops with extensive roots. This simple system provides both beginners and commercial growers looking for a cost-effective and efficient alternative to hydroponic reservoir systems. However, when using these make sure your slabs have a slight decline towards the draining end of the pipe. This will ultimately produce the best rooting and nutrient uptake.
Product Specifications & Guidance
- For use within aqua trays as an alternative to a hydroponic reservoir system
- Available in a variety of sizes and specs
Optimaxx – 1m | 1.33m