- Made from super reflective German aluminium
- Improves growth and yield size
- Can be used with dual spectrum HPS & MH grow light bulbs
- Discover our full range of reflectors
This Double-Ended Reflector will help you to improve the light distribution whilst also keeping indoor grow room temperatures down.
What is a Double-Ended Reflector?
Made out of super reflective German aluminium, the Double-Ended (DE) Reflector houses a DE HPS and MH grow light bulbs. DE reflectors are commonly for use indoors, in grow tents or hydroponic gardens.
Furthermore, DE reflectors and lights can be placed in a line that operates from one electrical source, making set up easier. The reflector and light combination produces and concentrates more ultraviolet and infrared light for the plants because they operate at a higher frequency than SE (single-ended lighting).
Who could use a Double-Ended Reflector?
As they are for use in numerous places, anyone who needs to use a grow light can use one. For example, a home grower who grows plants’ in a Grow Tent could use a DE Reflector. However, as the bulbs to produce high levels of light they are perfect for commercial-sized gardens.
- Comes with 4 meter kettle lead with Female IEC connector
- Connect to any 600w / 1000w HPS / MH ballast