Increase You Nutrient Solution pH Levels During The Crucial Stages Of The Growth & Bloom
- Helps to raise the pH level of your nutrient solution
- For use during the growth and flowering stages of plant development
- Made from a high-quality Potassium Hydroxide
- Discover our entire Dutch Pro range
Dutch Pro pH+ is a fantastic formula designed to increase the pH levels of your nutrient solution in order to maximise the growth and flowering potential of your plants.
What is the purpose of Dutch Pro pH+?
This plant additive works quickly and efficiently to improve the overall standard of your nutrient solution. It is a specially developed formula for increasing the pH levels of nutrient solutions. It is highly important to have the correct pH level when growing. Inconsistencies can lead to poor plant development. When growing, the recommended pH level is generally around 5/7 – 5.8. You can measure these levels with a pH meter, then use this solution to increase low levels.
Furthermore, this solution contains a high-quality dosage of Potassium Hydroxide, an ingredient which is commonly used to increases pH levels.
How to use Dutch Pro pH+
To use this simply add small dosages to your nutrient solution and keep testing the solution with a pH meter until the desired level is reached. The recommended pH level is 5.7 – 5.8.
Dutch Pro pH+ Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: use small dosages and check regularly
- For use within nutrient solutions during the growth and flowering stages of plant growth
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 litre sized containers