Accurately Measure The Value Of Your Nutrient Solution With The Essential pH Stick
- Easy to use and features a digital display for reading your pH level
- Rugged glass type pH meter
- Has a minimum lifespan of about 1-3 years
- Features an energy-saving option which turns the meter off when, not in use
- Discover our entire range of pH measurement accessories
The Essentials pH Stick is a pH Meter perfect for accurately reading the pH level of your nutrient solution within your hydroponic reservoir system.
What is the Essentials pH Stick used for?
This is a great accessory for growers using hydroponic reservoir systems and nutrient feeds for growing their plants. This unit will deliver a stable reading in around 20 seconds and displays the pH reading on an easy to read digital display. Likewise, this meter has a minimum lifespan of around 1-3 years depending on the rate of the nutrient solution you’re sampling.
Furthermore, this unit features a low battery setting that warns you before degrading the accuracy of your pH reading. Its digital calibration along with the backlit screen makes this great for using under dark foliage.
Where can you use the Essentials pH Stick?
This meter is specifically for use for measuring the pH levels of nutrient solutions within hydroponic reservoir systems. Simply just dip the sensor into a test solution, stir and wait for the reading to appear. This unit will deliver a stable reading in just under 20 seconds, great for taking routine measurements quickly.
Essentials pH Stick Specifications
- Measures the pH level of nutrient solutions in under 2 seconds