Fox Inline Extractor Fans (4″ – 8″)
This fan can be used for either air intake or out take purposes in your growing area. Simply attach it to either you’re in take or outtake ducting and enjoy an efficient, quiet running fan at a price that won’t hurt the pocket.
- Do not under any circumstances put your fingers into the spinning blades of a fan, especially an in-line type.
- Even a small fan has enough power to cause severe injury and loss of fingers. Just don’t do it, no matter how tempted you are.
- Keep ducting runs as short as possible as every metre of ducting reduces the flow-rate that the fan can achieve.
- The more ducting attached, the lower the air-flow. Bear in mind that a carbon filter will reduce the air-flow that your fan can achieve by about 25% just on its own.
- When turning a corner with ducting try to create a swept bend rather than a sharp knee as this will reduce air-flow by the least amount and also help to keep wind-noise down.
- To further keep wind-noise down to a minimum, stretch flexi-ducting out as much as possible or use acoustic ducting.
- High amp fuse fitted to protect against an overload or short circuit.
- 4 meters of cable which is wired to a U.K plug.
There are no reviews yet.