The Gavita EL2 Master controller gives you professional environmental management over your grow area, simply use the T-Splitter provided to connect your devises, set the dials on your fixtures to EXT (external control) then plug into the power supply. The EL2 will now take over, switching interconnected fixtures on and off, adjusting output levels when required and even simulating sunrise and sunset as it constantly and progressively balances your grow room environment, leaving you absolutely nothing to worry about. Other features include auto dim and emergency shutdown to deal with excessive temperatures. The EL2 further expands your horizon by allowing you to add two auxiliary devices, by means of two Gavita ECM Contactor Modules, one for the lights on period and one for the dark period, giving you the ability to switch a humidifier, heater, CO2 or even an air conditioner.
• Daisy chains a maximum of 80 Gavita E-Series Ballasts
• Can be set to run two rooms of up to 40 lights on alternating 12/12 cycles
• Controls two ECM Contactor Modules in order to interface with auxiliary devices
• Eliminates inrush current concerns when running multiple lights
• Can be set up to send text messages to your phone