A Complex Formula Containing Essential Enzymes Needed To Remove Dead Root Buildup
- Breaks down roots and transfers them as food for plants
- Made from environmentally friendly ingredients
- Helps to create more space for new root-growth
- Works within all mediums – coco and soil
Hygrozyme is a natural enzyme product which helps to remove old roots and instead turn them into food for your plants.
What is the purpose of Hygrozyme?
Hygrozyme is a powerful blend of beneficial enzymes which help plants achieve full potential and breaks down the dead roots to make more space for growth. This special solution contains 4 core enzymes which are designed to help plants maintain optimal pH and temperatures.
Furthermore, this nutrient solution helps to prevent root rot in plants too. Hydroponic growers commonly have issues with root rot because of poor aeration. Similarly, the side effects of root rot are extremely difficult to reverse and can harm the development of your plants. Preventing root rot is easy with Hygrozyme!
Who Can Use Hygrozyme?
This is a simple and easy to use product which is suitable for soil and hydroponic use. Whether you are growing inside or outdoors you will want to use this product to reverse the impact of root rot on your harvest. This is also for use throughout the complete growth cycle of your plants.
For the best results simply mix 2ml per 1 Litre of nutrient solution or water and use with every watering or as recommended by your feeding cycle. This is a concentrated formula so the recommended dosage will be all you need.
Hygrozyme Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 2ml per 1 litre of nutrient solution/water
- For use throughout the growth cycle of your plants and within any medium
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 Litre sized containers.