MaxiBright DAYLIGHT 660W LED
A super-efficient and intense output spread over an area suitable for the majority of indoor grow-tents. The DAYLIGHT 660W LED makes an ideal replacement light source to a traditional HPS grow light (or even CMH Light) and avoids any of the associated pit-falls with IR heat along the way. If you struggle with heat in grow rooms from having a restrictive space, or from the summer heat, then the DAYLIGHT 660W LED is the ideal choice for you.
Benefiting from a well-rounded full spectrum and highly efficient Osram and Lumileds chips, the DAYLIGHT 660W LED makes for one of the most practical and affordable choices you can make when purchasing LED grow lights. Ensuring a full spectrum whilst maintaining an enhanced red region of the PAR curve gives a consistently high level of quality AND yield, every time you harvest.
- On-board Dimmable Output. Continually dimmable from 30-100%.
- 8 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across canopy.
- Full Spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Lumileds (2.7 μmols s-1 W-1) and Osram (3.1 μmols s-1 W-1) chips: The best of the best.
- Consumes 660W – Ideal solution to replace a single HPS light.
- Total Output: 1518 μmols s-1.
- Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmols s-1 W-1.
More flower, less power
LED lighting technology has evolved leaps and bounds over the past few decades. As the technology has progressed, so have grower’s expectations on performance. With a full-bodied PAR spectrum output and a high total output, the DAYLIGHT 660W LED Grow Light ensures growing with LED’s will impress even the most staunch HPS supporter.
Comprising of eight full-spectrum LED bars, an exceptionally uniform spread of light over the canopy ensures you get near perfect light coverage for your crop. No more hot or dark spots throughout your room compromising your yield. Embrace the future and join the DAYLIGHT LED Grow Light revolution today!