Boost Natural Root Development on Cuttings With The Root It Rooting Gel
- Significantly improves plant root development
- Compatible with all kinds of propagation plugs
- A gel format suitable for all plants
- Discover our full range of plant nutrients
The Root It Rooting Gel works alongside propagation plugs and other growing mediums to provide a healthy dose of nutrients to cuttings.
What is the purpose of the Root It Rooting Gel?
Root It Rooting Gel helps to promote natural root development for cuttings and clones. Although designed to be used in propagation plugs, this can be used within most growing mediums too. It effectively helps to reproduce genetic copies of your cuttings. Likewise, this is one of the most cost-effective ways of growing and is extremely efficient too.
Furthermore, this solution creates a protective barrier around your growing cuttings in order to prevent infections and minimise dehydration.
Who can use Root It Rooting Gel?
Root It Rooting Gel is suitable for Root It Sponges and Rockwool Cubes. Similarly, it can be used with a variety of plants, to aid in quicker root development and faster plant growth. To ensure the best possible results it is important that you maintain the optimum temperature and humidity levels within your growing environment. To use this simply use the handy bottle top and apply the mixture to the cutting/seedling placed within the growing medium.
Root It Rooting Gel Specifications & Guidance
- For use on cuttings and seedling within most growing mediums and propagation plugs
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 150ml sized containers.