Start Your Seedlings & Cuttings In The Best Environment With A Seedling Tray
- Perfect for starting to grow seedlings or cuttings
- Will hold jiffy peat, rock wool plug, or seedling mix
- Provides a great environment for germinating seeds
- Discover our full range of grow tools & accessories
These are durable and lightweight seedling trays, strong enough to contain whatever medium you choose to grow your seedlings and cuttings.
What is the purpose of the Seedling Trays?
Seedling trays help to germinate your seeds, normally hydroponic growers first germinate their seeds before placing them in the main growing bed. This is because the chance of survival is far higher, increasing overall growth rates.
Furthermore, with these trays you do not have to wait for your soil to become loose, instead, you’re able to start your seeds indoors.
Who can use the seedling trays?
They are designed to be used to boost the productivity of your seedlings. Both commercial and non-commercial growers will want to use a seedling tray to ensure that their seedlings and cuttings get the best possible start. It’s easy to boost the productivity of your garden by extending the growing season with these handy trays.
Product Specifications & Guidance
- For use as a propagation grow tray for seedlings and cuttings