The Sulfur HeatBox protects your crops from fungal disease, whilst preventing plant damage from greenhouse pests and insects. It can be used either in a outdoor green house or in your grow-room.
The Sulfur HeatBox achieves this by having a fitted heating plate that slowely releases sulphur vapour into the rooms atmosphere. This stops the spread of mildew, black spot and pests such as mites and insects.
- Fitted temperature control, making it impossible to overheat the sulfur which could create damaging oxides. Meaning only pure sulphur is released, making the treatment more effective.
- Is easily movable due to attached hanging handle.
- The Sulfur HeatBox covers a surface area of 60 to 100m square, making it usable in most greenhouses and grow-rooms.
- The Sulfur HeatBox is the lowest energy consuming sulfur heater on the market today.
- Created with robust materials, making it durable.
Important note: Individual chemicals should be used in strict accordance with national regulations
Sulphur sold separately
ITEMS ARE PACKAGED FOR DISCRETENESS