Remove Odours Quickly & Easily!
The Uvonair CD-1200 In-Duct Ozone Model not only eliminates odours, it completely destroys them! Its market-leading technology alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms. As a result, it neutralises those unwanted smells generated from indoor gardens. Furthermore, the Uvonair CD-1200 also reduces the chances of harmful moulds and bacteria being present in the atmosphere of your indoor garden.
Furthermore, the Uvonair CD-1200 works in your 12-inch outlet ducting, producing enough ozone to clean the air coming out of areas of up to 100,000 cubic feet. A great piece of technology for reducing smells from plants that produce unwanted odours.
Benefits of the Uvonair CD-1200
- Ideal for rooms from 40,000 cubic feet up to 100,000 cubic feet.
- Installs into 12-inch ducts to treat the air produced by your indoor farm.
- Adjustable settings which enable gardeners to eliminate smells and air-born mould during all stages of plant growth.
- Can be installed into other size ducts using adapters (*however, large ducts may compromise airflow and effectiveness.*)
- Reduces unwanted smells that might lead to neighbour complaints.
- Increase the discreetness of the indoor garden.
- Ideal for all sizes of indoor gardens.
How to get the most out of the Uvonair CD-1200
- Position the In-Duct Ozone Model, where possible, a minimum of 15 ft from the end of the exhaust duct. This ensures that the ozone has enough time to eliminate odours.
- When using a fan, always put the Ozonator on the output side of the fan.
- Requires 110V 60Hz electrical power.
Shop our range of grow room air fresheners, odour removers and Ozone Generators here!
There are no reviews yet.