Increases & Stabilises The pH Of Almost Any Liquid
- Works by increasing the pH level of your nutrient solution
- Contains Potassium Hydroxide which is one of the most stable pH increasing solutions
- Requires careful handling as it is extremely corrosive
Vitalink pH Up is a highly concentrated solution that is used to increase the pH level of nutrient solutions. When growing plants within hydroponic systems it is important that you regularly check the pH level in order to maintain the best growing environment.
What is the purpose of Vitalink pH Up?
Vitalink pH Up helps to maintain the best-growing environment when using hydroponic equipment such as reservoirs and drip irrigation system its important that you regularly check what pH level your nutrient feed reads. pH consistency is crucial for plant development as a pH level which is too low or too high can cause disease and slow the growth of your plants. Therefore, increasing a low reading pH level will give you much better growth results.
Who can use Vitalink pH Up?
Vitalink pH Up helps to increase the pH levels of your nutrient solution, to use this simply take a small sample of your nutrient solution. Then measure this solution with a pH meter, you’ll then be able to clearly see if you need to increase the pH level. Make sure you use a pipette when adding Vitalink pH up to your nutrient solution as it is a highly corrosive solution.
However, do remember that if pH Up and Down come into direct contact with one another they will react. This can result in an explosion, therefore it is important that you handle these solutions with care.
Vitalink pH Up Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: Mix a small amount in a pipette with your nutrient solution
- For use within hydroponic reservoir systems to increase the pH level of your nutrient solution
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 250ml & 1 litre sized containers
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.