Help Your Cuttings Get The Best Start In Life
- Reduce stress damage
- Improves root production in cuttings
- Can be used with other nutrients
What is the purpose of the Vitalink Plant Start?
Designed to help cuttings and seedlings produce large, healthy root systems, this solution is ideal for giving young plants the best start in life. Made from a highly sophisticated blend of macronutrients and chelated micronutrients, this is quickly becoming one of the most popular one-part feeds on the market today.
Who Can Use Vitalink Plant Start?
Vitalink Plant Start can be used by any type of gardener who grows plants from seeds or cuttings as it can be used in any type of medium. This could be a traditional gardener who needs to give their seedlings a boost. However, it could also be a professional hydroponic gardener who wants to improve their cuttings root development.
Vitalink Plant Start Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Sowing seeds/rooting cuttings – Use 3-4ml of concentrate to one litre of water when pre-soaking propagation sponges.
- Rooted seedlings/cuttings – Use 6-8ml of concentrate to one litre of water once plants/seedlings have rooted into sponges/plugs
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 250ml sized containers.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.
Browse our Vitalink range here!