- Increase flower & fruit size
- Improve final yield weight
- Protects plants against pest & disease damage
- Can be used with other base feeds
What is the purpose of the Vitalink Turbo?
Designed to improve flower and fruit size, Vitalink turbo is perfect for improving yield weights and sizes. Made from a complex blend of plant hormones, Vitalink turbo is one of the best yield-boosting nutrients on the market today.
In addition to being able to turbo boost flower and fruit sizes, Turbo also significantly improves a plant’s ability to protect itself from pest and disease damage. This allows the plant to grow larger and produce heavier yields than untreated plants.
Who Can Benefit From Using Vitalink Turbo?
Vitalink Turbo can be used by most types of gardener as it’s specially made to be used in any type of medium. For example, a traditional gardener who wants to protect their plants from pest and disease damage can use Turbo. However, it could also be a professional hydroponic gardener who wants to significant improve their final yield size may also benefit from using Turbo.
Product Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
Dosage: 1ml of nutrient concentrate to one litre of water
- Can be used in hand watering & hydroponic systems
- Apply halfway through a plant’s vegetative stage until week 8 of flowering
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 250ml & 1ltr sized containers.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.
Browse our Vitalink range here!