Recover Stressed and Wilted Plants And Invigorate Growth
- Encourages faster nutrient absorption
- Acts as a stress relief and recovers plants quickly
- Revives plants from disease and nutrient deficiencies so you do not lose your plants
- Discover the entire Advanced Nutrients range
Save your plants from system failure, disease and nutrient deficiencies with Advanced Nutrients Revive.
What is the purpose of Advanced Nutrients Revive?
Advanced Nutrients Revive is specially developed as a recovery aid for plants suffering from disease, under watering and infestation. This means you do not have to rush to remove the unhealthy looking plants from your grow room. Instead, you can give them a breath of life again!
In addition, this formula consists of plenty of chelated nutrients that are ever so easy for plants to absorb. Therefore this ensures that your plants are getting the maximum amount of nutrients needed for recovery.
Who can use Advanced Nutrients Revive?
Advanced Nutrients Revive is for use within any grow system and within any growing medium too. Give your plants a much-needed recovery solution and help guard them against stress with this brilliant formula. To use simply add 5ml per litre and mix thoroughly.
Alternatively, you can also use this solution as a foliar spray. Add 1 ml per litre and mix, then spray the entire surface area of your plants leaves both top and bottom. However be careful when spraying plants in direct sunlight as this can cause burn spots on the leaves of your plants.
Product Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 5ml per 1 litre and mix thoroughly
- For use within all growing mediums to reduce the impact of stressful environments
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 litre sized containers.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.
Find our entire range of Advanced Nutrients here!