- Monitors and adjusts pH levels
- Easy to use
- Water resistant
- Easily replaceable parts
The Bluelab pH Controller Connect automatically monitors and adjusts a solutions pH levels which will save you time and give you peace of mind.
What is the purpose of the Bluelab pH Controller Connect?
Use the Bluelab pH Controller Connect to automatically monitor and fine-tunes your pH levels. Simply set your pH parameters and let the machine monitor and adjust your solutions pH levels. When pH levels inevitably drop to an unhealthy level, the machine will automatically change these to a more acceptable level consequently ensuring your plants stay healthy and strong.
Using The Bluelab pH Controller Connect
The Bluelab pH Controller Connect can be used in any system which utilises a solution reservoir. This typical involves recirculating and run to waste systems because the solution needs to be accurate or nutrient lockout will occur. The controller works particularly well with recirculating systems because the ph will fluctuate much more than a run to waste system.
Who might use this product?
- Hydroponic gardeners, significantly reduce nutrient lockout simultaneously increasing production
- Traditional gardeners, improve yields coupled with healthier plants overall increasing health
- Any gardener who uses a reservoir chiefly those who care about their plants
Bluelab pH Controller Connect Contents & Specifications
- ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required, sold separately
- Automatic control and monitoring of system pH with reservoirs up to 200 US gal / 760 L
- 13 foot (4 meters) acid/alkali resistant dosing tube supplied
- Control parameter: pH – user selectable single direction (up or down)
- Control range: 0.1 – 13.9 pH because different plants require different ranges
- Dose rate: 10 ml per minute
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy at 25 °C / 77 °F: ±0.1 pH
- Calibration: Two or three point (pH 7.0 and pH 4.0, and/or pH 10.0)
- Temperature compensation: 0 – 50 °C, 32 – 122 °F
- Operating environment: Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 5 VA,
- Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 5 VA,
- 4 interchangeable plug types (USA, Euro, UK, NZ/AUS)
- Output: 24VDC 0.4Amp
Screen languages: English, Deutsch, Espan҃ol, Français, Nederlands
Certifications: CE Mark, FCC Mark
There are no reviews yet.