- Built out of durable material
- Accurately measures nutrient pH levels
- Easy to use
The pH Pen is a lightweight device that can accurately measure the acidity/alkalinity level of a gardener’s nutrient solution. This subsequently improves a plants health and final crop size.
What is the purpose of the Bluelab pH Pen?
The Bluelab pH Pen provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crop to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients. The pH Pen achieves this by effectively measuring pH levels, making sure they’re typically between 5.5 – 7.0.
Furthermore, the pH Pen ensures a healthy root system as it allows gardeners to ensure their nutrient temperature is at a healthy level. This should be between 18 – 22 °C.
In addition, when teamed with our Bluelab ppm or EC Pen, gardeners have a handy, convenient and accurate system for ensuring optimum plant growth and health.
Where can the Bluelab pH Pen be used?
This pH Pen can be used anywhere where a nutrient solution is used to feed plants. This could be in an AutoPot system or any other system that uses a nutrient solution.
Who might use the Bluelab pH Pen?
- Traditional gardeners who use a nutrient solution to feed their plants
- Hydroponic gardeners
Bluelab pH Pen Contents & Specifications
- 1 x Bluelab pH Pen
- 1 x sachet of pH Probe Storage Solution
- Measurement range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH.
- Temperature range: 0 – 50 °C
- Calibration: Two point (pH 7.0 and pH 4.0 or pH 10.0)
- Power source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery