CFL Complete Grow Tent Kit – Ideal for Beginner Growers!
Benefits of our CFL Complete Grow Tent Kit:
- All of our Grow Tents are made out of 600D silver mylar which is double stitched. This drastically reduces the change of light or odours escaping your grow room.
- The 600D silver mylar is also excellent at reflecting light around your grow tent. This means your grow lights will be more efficient which will result in bigger, healthier plants.
- All the CFL’s available in this grow tent kit are dual spectrum, meaning you won’t have to change bulbs halfway through your plant’s growing cycle. This not only saves you money but can also improve plant growth and final yield size.
- Our CFL reflectors help to maximise light output which helps further improve growth.
- All our fabric pots are lightweight, tough and great at promoting healthy root development.
- Coco is one of the best forms of media that plants can be grown in. Unlike soil, coco has no nutrients present, meaning that gardeners can provide their plants with the exact amount of nutrients they want too.
- When water is added, each one of our coco blocks provides gardeners with 8 Litres of coco.
CFL Complete Grow Tent Kit Contents-
- 1 x Premium 300 x 200 x 200 Grow Tent
Ideal for growing up to 16 plants, the 3mx3mx2m Grow Tent provides users with the perfect environment to grow large healthy plants at a price that suits them.
- 2 x Dual Spectrum CFL Bulbs
Low cost and effective, Dual Spectrum CFL Bulbs are perfect for new growers. They work fantastic as propagation lights and are will help improve both the vegetative and flowering phases of plant growth. Each dual spectrum CFL Grow Light Bulb provides plants with the red and blue spectrum of light.
- 2 x CFL Reflectors
Our CFL Reflectors are high quality hammered stainless steel reflectors, featuring a 5-meter cable and a UK plug. The CFL Reflector features precise angles and a dimpled finish in order to optimise light distribution. This is a great value reflector, capable of out-performing many HID reflectors. Please be aware that this will not work with HPS or MH bulbs, as they require a ballast to run.
- 3 Pairs of Heavy Duty Rope Ratchets
Made to support up to 68kg of weight, these rope ratchets are available as a pair of hangers which will hang and support all grow room equipment such as grow lights, inline fans, carbon filters and ducting. They also come with lock ratchets at both ends to prevent equipment from slipping.
- 8 x 10L round Fabric Pots
Our 10L round fabric pots are a great alternative to your usual plastic plant pots. They offer a variety of benefits such as improving and aerating the root zone and regulating temperatures. The porous fabric helps the pot to provide the best drainage, Therefore, preventing you from overwatering your plants.
- 8 x Coco Bricks
Growers like to use Coco Bricks as a growing medium for their plants. This is because it offers a superior water holding capacity, excellent air space and far better drainage than Rockwool and peat moss. Likewise, it doesn’t decompose quickly, so will last longer in your soil. Each block is able to expand up to 3 times its size when rehydrated with water. They are for use with seeds and cuttings. One brick will sufficiently make 8 litres of compost which is enough for 2 seed trays.