The Perfect Universal Acid For Adjusting the pH of Nutrient Solutions
- Reduces pH in small steps
- Contains a balanced mix of phosphoric acid, sulphuric acid and nitric acid
- Discover the entire Gold Label range
Gold Label Ultra pH is an impeccable universal acid for modifying the pH levels of nutrient solutions.
What is the purpose of Gold Label Ultra pH?
The Gold Label Ultra pH is a balanced mixture of three important types of acid. These include phosphoric acid, sulphuric acid and nitric acid, they work well to decrease incorrect pH levels in nutrient solutions. It is crucial to measure pH levels when using a hydroponic system as incorrect pH levels stunt plant growth. Using this product will slowly reduce the pH in small steps to avoid any harm towards your plants.
Who Can Use This…
This special pH lowering solution is specifically for use within the vegetative and flowering periods of growth. To use the solution simply add 0.5-1ml per litre to your nutrient solution.
Product Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: add this last to your nutrient solution at a ratio of 0.5-1ml per 1 litre
- For use within your nutrient solution during the vegetative and flowering period
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 litre sized bottle
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. When put together at the same time, they can react with each other. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.
Browse our Gold Label range here!