Neutralise Nasty Odours With The Odour Neutraliser Range
- Multiple choices of smells to freshen your grow room
- Neutralises the smell to permanently remove nasty odours
- Completely organic, non-toxic and environmentally safe
- Available as a spray, mist or odour cards
The Odour Neutraliser range of sprays, mists and odour cards all help to permanently remove horrible smells from your grow room. Even the most stubborn smells do not stand a chance against this.
What Is the Odour Neutraliser Spray/Mist/Cards Used For?
The Odour Neutraliser range of odour repellents neutralises odours from plants when growing indoors. It is available in a variety of different scents for example – apple crumble, polar crystal and fresh linen.
In addition to its variety of scents, the Odour Neutraliser range is also available as sprays, mists and odour cards to suit your every need. This is a reliable and long-lasting way to eliminate odours within your grow room.
Similarly, the pocket-sized design of the cards makes it easier for you to carry around. Therefore you can quickly remove any smells on clothing on the go.
Where can the Odour Neutraliser Spray/Mist/Card be used?
These are a great addition to small and medium sized grow rooms. You’ll find that the complete Odour Neutraliser range of products are both useful for on the go and at home scent repelling. The sprays and mists can be used for grow rooms in particular, whilst the discreet spray card is more useful as a pocket-sized, transportable smell repellent.
Who Might Use This Product?
Those of you who are concerned about smells, or quite frankly just want your grow room to smell a little better will find this a good purchase. The complete range of scents include:
- Apple Crumble spray – 250ml | Mist – 170ml | Spray Cards – 12ml
- Pro Spray Cards – 12ml | Spray – 250ml
- Polar Crystal Mist – 170ml
- Fresh Linen Spray Cards – 12ml
Ona Range Specifications
- For general use to neutralizes odours naturally
Shop our range of grow room air fresheners, odour removers and Ozone Generators here!