- Helps optimise nutrient levels, which consequently results in bigger, healthier plants
- Made from robust material, making it virtually indestructible
- No calibration required
The Bluelab CF/EC/PPM Truncheon is one of the best selling hydroponic meters on the market today. It enables gardeners to measure their nutrient solutions CF, EC, and ppm levels. This ensures that plants achieve their full potential and return larger crops and yields.
What is the purpose of the Bluelab CF/EC/ppm Truncheon V2?
For plants to successfully grow, the EC level of your nutrient solution should be between 1.2-1.6 during the vegetative stage and 1.6-2.4 during flowering. This is because levels above or below this would hinder the plant’s ability to absorb nutrients. Therefore, this is why gardeners need to be able to accurately measure their nutrients CF/EC/ppm levels.
The Bluelab V2 Truncheon measures the electrical conductivity of your nutrient solution via electrodes on the bottom end. The Bluelab Truncheon then displays the measurement on a row of LED’s which are calibrated in CF, EC and ppm.
Who might use this product?
- Semi-professional gardeners
- Hydroponic gardeners
- Indoor gardeners
Bluelab CF/EC/ppm Truncheon Content & Specifications
- 1 x Bluelab V2 Truncheon CF/EC/PPM Meter
- Meter length: 40.7cm or 16 1/32 in.
- Battery operated – 3 x AA batteries included
- Fully waterproof