- Monitor and manage plants nutrients and pH levels
- Can be remotely controlled anywhere in the world, via the internet
- Perfect for large scale growers
- Can monitor nutrient and pH levels in real-time
- Easy to use
When used with the Bluelab Peripod, the Bluelab Pro Controller Connect remotely monitors nutrient and pH levels, whilst also automatically administrating the dosing of nutrients and adjusting the pH when needed.
What is the purpose of the Bluelab Pro Controller Connect?
Plants need a healthy environment and continual supply of nutrients to grow, and normally monitoring this would involve daily trips to the garden. However, due to the wireless ability of Bluelab Pro Controller Connect, these days have long gone. Designed to work with the Bluelab Peripod, the Bluelab Pro Controller Connect takes the headache out of manually monitoring your plants nutrient and pH levels, whilst also giving you the option to automatically administer dosing. This allows more time for gardeners to enjoy their plants and harvest their crops.
Using The Bluelab Pro Controller Connect?
Use the Bluelab Pro Controller Connect with any water reservoir. This can either be via modern growing systems including recirculating and run to waste systems or simple dripper growing systems.
Who might use this product?
- Hydroponic gardeners
- Traditional gardeners
- Any gardener who uses a drain to waste system
Specifications & Features Of The Bluelab Pro Controller Connect
- Simple to use user interface unquestionably easy to use
- Optional control functions, after all not all functions are always necessary
- Easy-to-read displays with adjustable display brightness, unquestionably easy to read even in a dark environment
- Calibration “Quality” indicator for pH probe, particularly important to ensure your plants can absorb the solution
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing in short protecting your plants from nutrient lockout
- Operating environment: 0 – 50°C / 32 – 122°F, splash proof
- Power Source Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 5 VA, 4 interchangeable plug types.
- Output: 24VDC 0.4amp.
- Dosing On-time dosing: settable from 1 to 10 minutes in one-second steps.
- Off-time dosing: settable from 0 to 59 minutes and 50 seconds in 10 second steps.