The Ideal Mix of 60% Clay Pebbles & 40% Coco Coir For Use Within Hydroponic Systems
- Provides your plants with a substantial biological boost
- Perfect mix of 60% clay pebbles and 40% coco coir for water retention
- Features Ecothrive Charge at 1%
- An organic source of essential nutrients which aid in plant growth and development
Ecothrive 60/40 Coco Pebble Mix is a fantastic growing medium, suitable for growers using hydroponic reservoir systems. It provides optimum water retention which is highly important when hydroponically growing.
What is the purpose of Ecothrive 60/40 Coco Pebble Mix?
Ecothrive 60/40 Pebble Mix is pre-blended with Ecothrive Charge to create an absolutely unbeatable boost to your plants, seedlings and cuttings. Most coco coir mixes contain no nutrients and are therefore not very beneficial for plant health and growth. However, this formula contains ‘charge’ which is a pre-blended formula of organic nutrients and beneficial bacteria, perfect for boosting growth.
Furthermore, using this as your growing medium will ensure your plants grow far stronger and healthier. Plus its high water retention levels will mean you’re less likely to over water your plants.
Who can use Ecothrive 60/40 Coco Pebble Mix?
Ecothrive 60/40 Coco Pebble Mix is ideal for almost all applications, including flood and drain systems, Autopot systems and drip irrigation systems. You can use this growing medium straight from the bag and feed your plants nutrients from day 1. Although, for best results, add Ecothrive Biosys every time you pot and every 1 – 2 weeks after.
Ecothrive 60/40 Coco Pebble Mix Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: Use straight from the bag as a growing medium, can add more Ecothrive Charge at a rate of 10ml per 1 litre
- For use on cuttings, seedlings and plants as a growing medium
- Available in 40 litre sized bags