A Unique Top-Tier Coconut Coir Potting Mix Which Gives Your Plants Exactly Everything they Need
- Provides amazing aeration of your root zone and is full of beneficial bacteria
- A pre-blended solution of Ecothrive Charge at 1% volume
- This formula is far less prone to overwatering than pure Coco
- For use with cuttings and seedling for advanced root growth
Ecothrive Coco Lite Mix contains a combination of 70% Coco and 30% perlite, along with 1% charge. It’s particularly great for young plants and freshly rooted cuttings.
What is the purpose of Ecothrive Coco Lite Mix?
Ecothrive charge is an extremely popular growing medium which gives you far more control over plant nutrition. Coco specific nutrients are vastly mineral based, enabling you to fine-tune the strength of your nutrients using an EC meter. Likewise, having this level of control allows you to make changes that will vastly improve your plant’s health and increase yields. Furthermore, this growing medium offers super aeration, purely because of the added advantage of perlite.
This also includes ‘charge’ which is an eco-friendly and natural product, this helps to boost root health, giving your plants a greater resistance to diseases.
Who can use Ecothrive Coco Lite Mix?
Ecothrive Coco Lite Mix can be used fresh out of the bag as it requires no mixing. When using this as your chosen growing medium you can start feeding from as early as day one, when potting up larger plants. However, we recommend that you start using this at a low strength and slowly increase it.
When potting you can add more Ecothrive charge into your mixture at a rate of 10ml per litre. Therefore this will provide a healthy boost of nutrition for your plants.
Ecothrive Charge Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: Use straight from the bag as a growing medium, can add more Ecothrive Charge at a rate of 10ml per 1 litre
- For use on cuttings, seedlings and plants as a growing medium
- Available in 50 litre sized bags