- Improves plants vegetative & flowering stage
- Specially made for soil based plants
- Highly concentrated & long lasting
Made to improve a plants vegetative and flowering stages, Gold Label Soil A & B two-part professional plant nutrient is perfect for plants grown on peat and compost substrates.
What is the purpose of Gold Label Soil A & B Plant Nutrient?
This has been specifically made to significantly improve a plant’s vegetative and flowering stage. Furthermore, as it is specifically made for peat and compost based plants, it can be used by most gardeners.
Made in two parts, Gold Label’s Soil Plant Nutrient is highly concentrated, meaning that it last longer.
Who Can Use Gold Label Soil A & B Plant Nutrient?
This formula can be used by any gardener who grows plants in a peat or compost substrate. This could be a traditional gardener who just wants to significantly improve the flowers in his garden. However, it could also be a professional gardener who grows produce to sell.
Product Specifications & Guidance
- Add Soil A & B in equal quantities, 0.5-3ml per one litre of water or until the desired EC is achieved.
- Never combine pure nutrients together, always mix in water.
- Shake bottles before use, store at room temperature.
- Can be used with other Gold Label products
Browse our Gold Label range here!