A Very Versatile One Part Mineral Fertiliser Perfect For Young Plants
- One part nutrient feed for rearing young plants
- For use as a root-feed or as a foliar spray
- Contains all essential nutrients such as Potassium, Phosphorous and Nitrogen
- Discover the entire Growth Technology range
Growth Technology Formulex is the perfect nutrient solution for rearing young plants. It is the ideal formula for seedling, cuttings and vegging soil grown plants.
What is the purpose of Growth Technology Formulex?
Growth Technology Formulex is a one part formula that works brilliantly on small plants. It contains everything that seedlings and cuttings require for their first feed. In addition, Formulex is formulated to not need the pH adjusting with most types of water. This solution can also be used right the way through the vegetation stage for most growing mediums.
Who can use Growth Technology Formulex?
Growth Technology Formulex is predominantly for use on seedlings, cuttings and young plants. However, you can also use this solution on plants during the vegetation cycle. It is for use within any growing medium and can also be used within hydroponic reservoir systems too.
If using within soil start by adding 5ml per 1 litre to your feed and mix thoroughly. However, for hydroponic use add 10ml per 1 litre of feed. Alternatively, if you’re wanting to use this as a foliar feed add 5ml per 1 litre, mix thoroughly and then spray your plants from top to bottom. Although remember to be careful when using foliar sprays as spraying whilst indirect light will cause burn spots on your plants – make sure all lights are turned off.
Growth Technology Formulex Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: soil – 5ml per 1 litre of feed | Hydroponics: 10ml per 1 litre of feed | Foliar spray – 5ml per 1 litre
- For use on young plants and within any growing medium
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
Available in 300ml and 1 litre sized bottles