Give your cuttings the best start possible by providing them with a healthy growing environment!
- Seals cut tissue, reducing the risk of infection
- Boosts and increase the likelihood of successful cuttings
- Unlike sprays or powder, Clonex gel has more chance of staying in contact with plant stems.
What is the purpose of the Growth Technology Clonex?
Clonex is produced in a gel form and was designed to be a high-performance rooting compound. This is because its sole purpose is to seal the cut tissue of cuttings whilst supplying the hormones needed to promote healthy cell development. Therefore, containing important rooting material at 3000 parts per million, Clonex turbo-boosts your cuttings roots.
Furthermore, the vitamins present in Clonex help protect the delicate new root tissue of cuttings. Consequently, this significantly reduces the likelihood that disease will impact the cutting’s growth and also protect the plant from future disease.
Growth Technology Clonex is for use:
This solution perfect for both traditional gardeners and professional hydroponic gardeners. You’ll want to first take some cuttings and dip them into a small amount of this solution.
Growth Technology Clonex Specifications
- Contains rooting hormone at 3000 parts per million
- Available in 50ml and 300ml sized containers
Find our entire range of Growth Technology here!