Get The Best Flowering Boost During The Final 3 Weeks Of Flowering
- Forces your plants to develop an extra layer of growth
- Adds far more weight and density to plants
- Discover the entire range of House & Garden Nutrients
House & Garden Shooting Powder is an extremely powerful flowering booster that is specifically for use during the final 3 weeks of flowering.
What is the purpose of the House & Garden Shooting Powder?
This forces additional growth when plants are flowering. This strong powder stimulates more than 30% more flowering causing them to grow bulkier and healthier. Similarly, this solution produces results ever so quickly, you’ll soon notice just how beneficial optimum conditions of heat, light and CO2 can be for your plants.
Furthermore, this formula contains Phosphorous and Potassium, causing your plants to grow an additional layer and improve maturity.
Who can use House & Garden Shooting Powder?
House & Garden Shooting Powder is a particularly strong formula that is very demanding on your plants. Therefore it is important that you only use this solution during maximum health. Likewise, you’ll need to ensure that you are also providing an environment with optimum levels of heat, light and CO2.
Simply start by adding 1/4 of a sachet per 100l of water in the first week, then during the second week use 1/2 a sachet per 100l of water. Then finally in the 3rd week add 1 sachet per 100l of water.
Recommended Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 1st week – 1/4 sachet per 1 litre of water | 2nd week 1/2 sachet per 1 litre of water | 3rd week 1 sachet per 1 litre of water
- For use on plants during the last 3 weeks of flowering
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Available in single sachets