Upgrade Your Setup & Avoid Causing Hotspots
- capable of handling heavy loads
- Moves your lights over the top of your plants to reduce shadows
- Helps to ensure you provide your plants with the correct intensity of light
- Helps you to get more from your grow lights
The Light Mover Trolley moves your lights over the top of your plants in order to reduce shadows and ensure that you provide the best quality light intensity from your indoor growing environment.
What is the Light Mover Trolley used for?
When using the Light Mover Trolley you can transport your indoor grow lights over the top of your plants to ensure that the lamps are positioned closer, helping to maximise growth potential. Likewise, moving the grow lamps will allow the lamps to penetrate more leaf area, reducing hotspots. These kits mimic sunlight whilst saving up to 30% on electricity costs too.
Furthermore, this allows each grow lamp to cover 30% more area compared to stationary lights, increasing the effectiveness of each grow light.
Where can you use the Light Mover Trolley?
When using HID lights, you must ensure that the bulbs are quite high to avoid burning your plants. By using a light mover you can place the lamp much closer to your garden. If held in one place, over time this will burn the plants, however by moving it along at a steady pace, the light isn’t able to remain in one place long enough to burn.
- Can be used as a replacement part
- Discover our full range of Grow Room Accessories