A Flowering Booster For Late On In The Blooming Cycle
- Encourages further nutrient absorption
- Increases the growth and strength of flowers, fruits and vegetables
- For use during the last 2 weeks of flowering
- Discover the entire General Hydroponics range
The General Hydroponics Ripen nutrient solution stimulates late flowering in your plants without the need of additional boosters.
What is the purpose of General Hydroponics Ripen?
General Hydroponics designed Ripen with excessive flowering in mind, as a strong ‘forcing solution’ Ripen can be used wherever you need to enhance ripening. This could be at the end of the flowering cycle or even to maximise yields and flavours of your plants.
Furthermore, when growing outdoors Ripen allows you to quickly harvest your crops before cold and damp weather spoils your plants. However indoors, this special solution enables you to speed up the ripening process in even the slowest growing plants. This is also beneficial for plants suffering from infestations, as it accelerates the natural cycle to recover your plants.
Who can use General Hydroponics Ripen?
General Hydroponics Ripen is for use within both soil and hydroponic reservoir systems. It is specifically for use during the last 2 weeks of flowering. To use in hydroponic systems simply add between 5-6ml per litre of fresh water/nutrient solution. However, if using this within soil use 5-6ml per litre but only with every other watering.
General Hydroponics Ripen Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: hydroponics – 5-6ml per litre | Soil – 5-6ml per litre with every other watering
- For use within soil and hydroponic reservoir systems during the final two weeks of flowering
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 litre sized containers.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.