Protect Your Plants From Thrip Infestations With The Guard’n’Aid for Thrips
- A targeted insecticide for dealing with thrip infestations
- For use indoors and outdoors
- One 250ml bottle will make over 20 spray bottles worths of insecticide
- Discover the entire Guard’n’Aid range
Guard’n’Aid for Thrips is the perfect solution to use against thrip infestations in edible and non-edible crops.
What is the purpose of Guard’n’Aid for Thrips?
Guard’n’Aid for Thrips is an effective treatment for use against thrips, it controls and acts fast to eliminate infestations. It starts by tackling the eggs first and then destroys the adult’s larvae too. Its a Pyrethrum based solution, which is one of the safest oil-based insecticides available. Likewise will work effectively both indoors and outdoors.
How to use Guard’n’Aid for Thrips
To use the Guard’n’Aid solution for combatting your plants Thrip infestation simply mix 15ml of this solution with 1 litre of water. You can use a sprayer to then distribute this all over your plants. However, we recommend that you do this during the dark cycle, as you will get much better results and protect your plants from burning.
Make sure that all you cover all surfaces with this solution, thrip are extremely active insects, therefore, you must ensure that you cover all the sites where the thrip are found. Then repeat after 14 days to maintain control of the infestation.
Guard’n’Aid for Thrips Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 15ml per 1 litre
- For use on plants as a foliar spray to combat thrip infestations
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 250ml sized containers.