- Monitors pH, EC and temperature levels
- Stores data on your computer or via the cloud
- Has a wireless range of up to 20 metres
Effectively monitor, store and analyse data regarding your pH, conductivity and temperature levels with the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect. Then use this data to effectively manage your plants growing environment and subsequently improve your yields and crops.
What is the purpose of the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect?
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect helps gardeners monitor and store important data regarding pH, conductivity and temperature levels. The data is then stored via the users’ computer and automatically uploaded to the cloud. This subsequently allows gardeners ease of access to important data which can help improve their plants, crop, and yields.
Uses for the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect
A Guardian Monitor Connect can be used anywhere where a nutrient solution is needed to feed plants. For example, this could be in an AutoPot system or any other system that uses a nutrient solution.
Who might use this product?
- Traditional gardeners who use a nutrient solution to feed their plants
- Hydroponic gardeners
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Specifications
- pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
- EC Range: 0.0 – 5.0 EC (0 – 50 CF)
- Temperature Range: 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH EC
- Resolution: 0.1 EC, 1 CF
- Temperature Resolution: 1 ̊C / 1 ̊F
- Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F: + 0.1 pH, + 0.1 EC, + 1 CF, + 1 ̊C / + 2 ̊F
- Software Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP or later