An Easy And Effective Way To Stabilise pH Levels
- Intended for use in overly alkalic nutrient solutions
- For use when growing indoors
- Aimed at professionals growing using indoor hydroponics
Dutch Pro pH Pro is a cost-effective and easy way to reduce and maintain normal pH values of nutrients fed to plants.
What is the purpose of the Dutch Pro pH Grow?
Dutch Pro pH grow has been developed to help growers maintain a consistent pH level within their chosen nutrient solution for feeding hydroponic plants. These plants find it far easier to absorb nutrients at a pH level between 5.5 and 6.5. As a result, plants are able to perform better when pH levels are monitored and can be altered specifically to the plant’s needs.
Who Can Use Dutch Pro pH Grow?
Dutch Pro pH Grow is specifically for use by professional growers that are using indoor hydroponic systems. It is important that you adjust pH levels by only adding a small amount at a time to the nutrient solution you are using, preferably with a pipette. Then keep measuring the pH level until the required value is needed. However, please keep in mind that pH Up ab pH down react violently if they come into contact with each other.
Dutch Pro pH Grow Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: add the solution in small stages using a pipette until the required pH level is achieved
- For use by professional growers
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- DO NOT MIX WITH pH up & pH down
Available in 1 Litre sized bottles.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. When put together at the same time, they can react with each other. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.