Dutch Pro Soil Grow A & B is one of the worlds most popular nutrients on the market today!
- Turbo-boosts plant growth
- Specially created for soil grown plant
- Developed for hard water areas
- Can be used with Dutch Pro boosters & additives
- Discover the entire Dutch Pro Range
What is the purpose of the Dutch Pro Soil Grow A & B?
This is a two-part nutrient specifically for soil plants in a hard-water area. During the grow phase, a plant is at its most vulnerable. Without the right amount of nutrients, fungi and bacteria-related disease can subsequently impact a plant’s root and foliage development. To help a plant develop correctly and achieve its full potential, it needs a correct mixture of potassium, nitrogen and phosphor.
This is the perfect nutrient mix for giving plants the potassium, nitrogen and phosphor they need to grow healthy and produce large yields.
Where can Dutch Pro Soil Grow A & B be used?
Specifically for use with soil-based plants and hard-water areas. This is a two-component nutrient, containing potassium, nitrogen and phosphor. These all help to stimulate the best growth possible!
Who might use this product?
- Novice gardeners
- Hydroponic gardeners
- Professional indoor/outdoor gardeners
- Gardeners who live in a hard-water area
Recommended Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage – 200-300 ml per 100 litre
- Mixing solutions with hinder plants ability to absorb nutrients
- Dutch Pro suggest an optimum pH of between 5.8 and 6.5 for best results.
Available in 1lt, 5lt, 10lt and 20lt sized containers.