A Nutrient Formula Designed To Promote Strong Root Growth & Flowering
- 3 part formula to be used alongside Flora Micro and Gro
- Stimulates flower and fruit development
- Discover the entire General Hydroponics Range
- Can adjust mixtures to suit plants specific needs
FloraBloom is a 3 part Flora base nutrient made by the clever scientists at General Hydroponics, designed to improve flowering and root development.
What is the purpose of FloraBloom?
FloraBloom has been developed as a 3 part formula to be used alongside Flora Micro and Gro in order to make an immense immune-boosting nutrient. It’s a bespoke nutrient solution that can be altered throughout your plant’s growth cycle.
Who Can Use FloraBloom?
Most professional growers will want to use this to maximise blooming and growth. You will need to use this with a dedicated hydroponic reservoir, and you will want to ensure the solution is well mixed when adding each of the 3 formulas. You should be changing the nutrient solution every week in order to get the best out of your reservoir.
Furthermore, you will want to continually adjust the strength of the solution adjusting the pH if it is required.
FloraBloom Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: Alter according to the feeding schedule
- For use with General Hydroponics other nutrients – Flora Micro and Gro
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1 Litre sized containers
There are no reviews yet.