Increase Oxygen Levels and Ensure Far Better Photosynthesis With Guard’n’Aid Oxyplus
- Increase the oxygen content
- Maintains system cleanliness
- Kills harmful bacteria and pathogens
- Discover the entire Guard’n’Aid range
Guard’n’Aid Oxyplus is perfect for adding to any non-organic nutrient solution to improve oxygen content and photosynthesis.
What is the purpose of Guard’n’Aid Oxyplus?
Guard’n’Aid Oxyplus significantly improves the oxygen content within your plants. This helps your plants to photosynthesise quicker and kills the harmful bacteria and pathogens, ideal for post-harvest.
Furthermore, by adopting this solution into your growing feed you’ll quickly see a drastic difference in the root growth of your plants. It removes chlorine and degrades all harmful pesticides which can be present within your water supply, allowing your plants to grow healthily without any issues.
Who can use Guard’n’Aid OxyPlus?
Guard’n’Aid OxyPlus is perfect for increasing oxygen levels within plants to help stimulate more growth. It is also useable as a system clean solution to rapidly decompose organic material within hydroponic reservoir tanks and pipes. It is ideal for any level grower to use beginner or professional. For example, if using as an oxygen content feed, simply add 7.5ml per 10 litres of nutrient solution. Then repeat this process 2-3 times a week when required.
Alternatively, if using to clean your hydroponic system, add 75ml per 10 litres of water. Then allow this solution to circulate throughout the hydroponic system/growing medium.
Guard’n’Aid Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: Oxygen Feed – 7.5ml per 10 litres of nutrient solutions / System Clean – 75ml per 10 litres of water
- For use on seeds and plants, specifically grown in hydroponic systems
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 250ml and 1 litre sized containers.