Worried about unwanted smells escaping your indoor garden? Make sure they don’t by installing the Uvonair CD-1000 2 Cell In-Duct Ozone Generator
The Uvonair CD-1000 2 Cell generates ozone, which is the best way to safely alter the molecular structure of offensive air-born micro-organisms, resulting in odourless emissions. In addition, the produced ozone neutralises air-born moulds and bacteria, making the atmosphere of your indoor garden much healthier which results in better yields of flowers and fruits.
Benefits of the Uvonair CD-1000 2 Cell
- Ideal for rooms from 20,000 cubic feet up to 40,000 cubic feet.
- Installs into 10-inch ducts to treat the air produced by your indoor farm.
- Adjustable settings enable gardeners to eliminate smells and air-born mould during all stages of plant growth.
- Could be installed into other size ducts using adapters (*however, large ducts may compromise airflow and effectiveness.*)
- Reduces unwanted smells that might lead to neighbour complaints, whilst also eliminating air-born mould and bacteria.
- Increases discreetness of indoor garden.
- Ideal for medium-sized indoor gardens.
How to get the most out of this…
- Position this where possible, at a minimum of 15 ft from the end of the exhaust duct. This ensures that the ozone has enough time to eliminate odours and neutralise air-born mould and bacteria.
- When using a fan, always put the Ozonator on the output side of the fan.
- Requires 110V 60Hz electrical power.
Shop our range of grow room air fresheners, odour removers and Ozone Generators here!