Growth Technology 81% solution of phosphoric acid For Use Within Any Hydroponic System
- Contains mineral salts and no chemicals
- Perfect for use within soft water areas
- For use alongside other nutrients and additives
- Helps to regulate the pH level of your nutrient solution
It is crucial to regularly monitor and control the pH levels of your nutrient solutions, the Growth Technology Ionic pH Down does this perfectly and is the perfect choice for any plant grower.
What is the purpose of Growth Technology Ionic pH Down?
Growth Technology pH Down is a fantastic solution which contains orthophosphoric acid which quickly and efficiently reduces the pH of your nutrient solution. It is very important to measure the pH of your nutrient solution as the incorrect pH level will slow down and even stop your plant from growing. The ideal pH range of nutrient solutions within a hydroponic reservoir set up should be between 5.6 and 6.2. Therefore if your nutrient solution is too high, using this formula will help you to easily lower it.
Who can use Growth Technology Ionic pH Down?
Growth Technology pH Down is for use for plants grown within professional hydroponic reservoir systems. However, you must measure the acidity level of your pH solution with a reactive or digital measurer. If your pH level is over 6.5 then you will need to add a dosage of Growth Technology pH Down. Simply add 1ml per 50 litres of water, then measure again and repeat this entire process until you get the desired acidity level.
Growth Technology Ionic pH Down Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 1ml per 50 litres of water
- For use within hydroponic reservoir systems for lowering the pH levels of nutrient solutions
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 250ml, 1 litre & 5 litre sized containers
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.