Stop Fungal Diseases Spreading With Hotbox Sulphur
- Safe to use indoors doesn’t contain any chemicals
- Prevents and stops fungal infections spreading
- Doesn’t harm your plants and is safe to use during plant growth
- Discover the full range of pest controls and plant health supplements
The Hotbox Sulphur vapouriser is an excellent way of preventing pests and fungal infections within your grow room.
What is the purpose of the Hotbox Sulphur?
The Hotbox Sulphur is a cleverly designed solution for eliminating pests and infections within your grow rooms. Pests and invections are very damaging to plant health and development. This preventative measure slowly releases sulphur vapour which then removes pests, infections and mildew from your plants.
Furthermore, the Hotbox sulphur vapouriser works by heating the solution so that it slowly vapourises around your grow room. The solution is completely safe to use and does not produce any toxic substances.
Who Can Use Hotbox Sulphur?
One single box will treat almost 100m2 of grow space, you should hang your Hotbox directly in the centre of your grow room and at least 1 meter below the ceiling. Similarly, you will notice that on the inside of the hotbox is a fill line indication, pour the sulphur solution up to this marker. However, it is important that you turn off extraction and intake fans so that the solution remains within the grow room. For the best results use the hotbox once a week, however, if you are dealing with much larger infestations use it as often as necessary. Be aware that treatments do take at least 8 hours, you may want to invest in a timer to automatically turn the system on and off.
Hotbox Sulphur Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: use for 8 hours – treat plants as often as required to eliminate infestations
- For use on plants throughout growth and development stages – not for use during the last two weeks
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Available in 500g & 2Kg sized containers.
There are no reviews yet.